Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks to My Visitors!

I would like to send out special thanks to those of you from around the world who have visited this site.  I pray that the lessons will be of use to you, and that you will be able to get Dr. Baxter's book, if this makes you want a copy.  With new methods of publishing on demand, the book will not go out of print.  I noticed that the ink in my copy was somewhat shiny, so I looked on the last page and saw that it was printed in LaVergne, Tennessee on March 8, 2010.  That means it almost certainly came from the Lightning Source division of Ingram Books.  I've toured their plant, and they can literally get an order in the morning and have it on a pallette ready to ship to vendors that afternoon.  So, even though some vendors might be temporarily out of stock, there will not be any shortage of The Family of God.  That's good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment